lunedì 20 aprile 2020

Various Artists - Metal Massacre II (1982)

This is probably a reissue of the 1994 CD version


Tracklist:
1. Armored Saint - Lesson Well Learned
2. 3rd Stage Alert - Mind Invader
3. Surgical Steel - Rivit Head
4. Obsession - Shadows of Steel
5. Savage Grace - Scepters of Deceit
6. Overkill  - No Holds Barred
7. Warlord - Lucifer's Hammer
8. Trauma - Such a Shame
9. Dietrich - It's Alright
10. Molten Leather - Inversion
11. Hyksos – Kings
12. Aloha - Heavy Metal Virgin




320 Kbps---> MediaFire




Short story of the Metal Massacre serie: CLICK HERE

Scans included

3 commenti:

  1. Hello! I see you have lots of Metal Massacre volumes but i can't seem to find the 6th one. Would you by chance have it? Those compilations are really great! Are the CD's harder to find than the records? It sure seems so. Thank you for your great blog.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I posted all those I have, I'm trying to find the missing ones, but it's not easy... sorry

      Elimina
    2. Ah! I understand. I really appreciate the ones you posted. This is a metal era that i particularly like. Thank you very much, and have a nice day.

      Elimina