venerdì 27 novembre 2020

Cemetary - Black Vanity (1994)

 Here the band was already far from the style of the beginning


Tracklist:

1.Bitter Seed 

2.Ebony Rain 

3.Hunger of the Innocent 

4.Scarecrow 

5.Black Flowers of Passion 

6.Last Departure / Serpentine Parade 

7.Sweet Tragedy 

8.Pale Autumn Fire 

9.Out in Sand 

10.Rosemary Taste the Sky


320 Kbps---> MediaFire


Scans included


_________________________________________


Let me tell you something...


I received some links from a guy, he asked me to post that stuff here; I will not do it for few reasons:

this blog is just a hobby for me, so I simply post my CD rips with my scans (99% of scans and rips come from my collection)

Internet has everything you need, there are 144 million sites better than this (shitty) blog, so there is no need to post something here that you can find in other sites (you know the names: MetalArea, Share The Brutality, DTS Metal and many many more...)


So: ask if you have requests, but I don't have alla the CDs of the world, and all I have is (almost) already posted here. Remember that a TRUE music lover BUY real music, not mp3

Don't ask for FLAC, TIFF, WAV or other stuff, I don't have enough time... and don't forget that this blog probably will close in the next months, because I don't have more stuff to share

So that's all... enjoy Music

13 commenti:

  1. Nightmare Be Thy Name Rules Supreme! 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for your killer blog. You rule man!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Valuable work you do here,posting stuff from your collection that reflects your taste in Metal and about the future I hope you keep your blog active at least reposting old links would be a great effort.

    RispondiElimina
  4. I read a lot of blogs, but this one is almost all killer. Even though I've been collecting metal for over thirty years, I still find records here from back in the day that I never managed to hear before. Thank you for all your hard work.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Your work is great and we can only thank you for what you've done and what you do.

    RispondiElimina
  6. I can only to agree with all these mates.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Your work here is fantastic! Either this blog continue or not, thank you for your hard work and your great taste in metal.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Please, don´t close. Your blogspot is awesome. Thanks a lot for your sharing!!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. sn G.R.A.Z.I.E.
    Ciao, so perfettamente cos e lo stress da post ... da me,
    a causa l ennesima chiusura della mia paginetta ho rallentato a postare cosi tanto,
    che la mia nn voglia di postare si sta trasformando...

    ti consiglio vivamente se deciderai di fermarti di salvare il tuo archivio in xml...
    cosi se un giorno vorrai riaprire nn sara poi cosi faticoso...

    se avrai voglia e nn sai come fare chiedimi pure, (quel poco ke so lo condivido volentieri)
    e cm mi ha gia detto un caro amico blogger
    ?ok ora fermati.. tanto quando sarai pronto, e un giorno lo sarai, pronto, ripartirai?

    decidi tu se lasciare il commento oppure no ?your house your rules?

    condivido a pieno
    ?Ricorda che un VERO amante della musica ACQUISTA musica vera, non mp3?

    bon ....ora fai cio ke ritieni piu giusto.ciao

    RispondiElimina
  10. amo il tuo blog. Love this blog.
    One of the best place in the net

    RispondiElimina
  11. Thank you for the great blog. I found a lot of nowadays unavailable 90`s classics here!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thank you for this blog and for your efforts to keep alive the true metal underground.

    RispondiElimina
  13. THANKS FOR THE BLOG AND ITS REALLY SAD IF THE BLOG CLOSE

    RispondiElimina