giovedì 9 luglio 2026

Immemoreal - Temple Of Retribution (2001)

 Blackened Death from Sweden, this is their only album


Tracklist:

1. Intro-duce the Chaos

2. Curse of Chaos

3. A Nightmare Scenario

4. Triumphant Grasp

5. Intro-duce the Power

6. My Will to Power

7. By the Sunset...

8. Temple of Retribution

9. 19.1.20.1.14

10. The Unholy (Intro)

11. Blazing Glory

12. In Dark

13. Armageddons Blade

14. Immemorial Ages

15. Outro


320 Kbps---> MediaFire


Scans included


17 commenti:

  1. Toni, do you know your fellow countryman Carlo Acutis? (no need to answer)

    RispondiElimina
  2. any chance for: Dismember - Hate Campaign?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes, buy it, that's how you support a band you love, right?
      Although I've downloaded tons of NBTN albums, I've deleted most of them, but I've also bought some that I really liked, and I'm not rich by any means, but I'm not a junkie either.

      Elimina
    2. No need to be an ass, specially from the guy that shared links no one asks

      Elimina
    3. That's the same thing Toni does, no te das cuenta?

      Elimina
    4. Fun fact: I dont have "Hate Campaign" but I was sure it was in my collection... I was wrong

      Elimina
    5. The cool thing about someone asking you about something is that it makes you check whether you actually have it or not! Like Gorefest - Soul Survivor! Hahahaha
      Thanks, man!

      Elimina
  3. Yo digo que todos los archivos de MetalMadness deberían cambiar de eMule a uTorrent para que no sea tan detestable y complicado de descargar

    RispondiElimina
  4. @Anonimo - yeah he's a chooch

    RispondiElimina
  5. Intestine Baalism - An Anatomy Of The Beast (Touch-Up 2026):
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmuzY_5dsrb938dVOBiELyKBz9NvnebA

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. @Deranged: https://youtu.be/vkMzOTnzzkU?si=X1Lzb14uEwj7ATIM

      Elimina
    2. Eso significa que ahora será menos difícil descargar los Touch-Ups? Lo digo porque la última vez literalmente tenía que hacer una configuración nivel NASA en mi computadora para poder descargarlo y jamás lo logré

      Elimina
    3. Eso parece, aunque yo no te puedo ayudar porque no utilizo E-mule, porque mi conexión es inalámbrica, móvil, 4G, y la versión de E-mule (Mule on Android) no encuentra fuentes si el cliente los comparte mediante un mod, además de que yo no puedo compartir nada, solo descargar. 😒

      Elimina