mercoledì 28 luglio 2021

Sepultura - Slave Of Pain (1993) [Live Bootleg]

Another one of those bootlegs whose price is reaching the stars. Recorded during the 1992 european tour, it's a pity the song "Arise" is missing though


Tracklist:

1 Desperate Cry

2 Troops Of Doom

3 Crucifixion

4 Escape To The Void

5 Murder

6 Substraction

7 Altered State

8 Slaves Of Pain

9 Under Siege (Regnum Irae)

10 Primitive Future

11 Drug Me

12 Orgasmatron (Motorhead cover)

13 Dead Embryonic Cells

14 Beneath The Remains

15 Inner Self

16 Slaves Of Pain

17 Beneath The Remains

18 Sarcastic Existence


320 Kbps---> MediaFire


Scans included

11 commenti:

  1. Even without Arise, the set list is killer!
    Sepultura! 🇧🇷

    RispondiElimina
  2. Holy shit, if you have the FLAC of this please post!
    This slaps!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. A bootleg in FLAC format will sound shitty in the same way it sounds in mp3, so why bother? FLAC are not allowed here, sorry 🙂

      Elimina
    2. I'd still take the FLAC if you have it... this is better then any Sepultura live official release my brother!! But I understand the rules for this blog too x

      Elimina
    3. People in the past asked for FLAC, but I always said "no,sorry" ... if I make a FLAC now, then a lot of people will ask. I treat everybody in the same way, that's all

      Elimina
    4. Toni, do you have soulseek? if so add me ASTRAL DOOM. But I understand, as I also don't post FLACS and you're right to treat all requests equally. All the best and thank you for your efforts. :)

      Elimina
    5. Ehm... what is Soulseek? Sorry, but I never used it in my life

      Elimina
    6. Soulseek è un'applicazione gratuita per la condivisione di file.

      Una delle cose che rende unico Soulseek è la sua comunità e le relative risorse della comunità. Basate sulla tecnologia P2P, le stanze virtuali ti permettono di incontrare persone con i tuoi stessi interessi, condividere informazioni e chattare liberamente attraverso messaggi in tempo reale in pubblico o privato.

      Elimina
    7. I'm too old for this kind of stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Elimina
    8. hahaha, this is hilarious! Thank you Grim and Toni.

      Elimina
    9. We are 2 Toni! 🤣🤣

      @ASTRAL DOOM I'm sorry for I can't help you! Good luck!

      Elimina