sabato 6 gennaio 2024

Unreal Terror - Hard Incursion (1986)

 2014 CD reissue (with bonus tracks) of this legendary italian album


Tracklist:

1. Fighter

2. Topkapi

3. At the End of the Last Chapter

4. Iron Curtain

5. Pulling the Switch

6. Lucy Cruel

7. Brain Washing

8. Waiting for the Light

9. Hard Incursion


10. Black Belt 

11. Ship of Fools

12. Pegasus Myth

13. Giant of the Sea 


320 Kbps---> MEGA



Scans included

_______________________________________________


Anthrax - I'm The Man (1987) [EP]



Tracklist:

1. I'm the Man (censored radio version)

2. I'm the Man (DEF uncensored radio version)

3. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath cover)

4. I'm the Man (extremely DEF ill uncensored version) (live)

5. Caught in a Mosh (live)

6. I Am the Law (live)



320 Kbps---> MEGA


Scans included

1 commento:

  1. The cover of Unreal Terror looks like a bad copy of this illustration by Juan Giménez (R.I.P. 2020).
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUo4n9YX0AAExFV.jpg

    RispondiElimina