sabato 7 ottobre 2023

Jeff Walker Und Die Flüffers – Welcome To Carcass Cuntry (2006)

A Country Metal project of Carcass frontman Jeff Walker featuring various musicians from the metal genre:  Billy Gould (ex-Faith No More), Shane Embury (Napalm Death), almost all of Amorphis/Anathema/H.I.M., Nicke Andersson (The Hellacopters, ex-Entombed), dudes from Fintroll, as well as ex-Carcass compadres Bill Steer and Ken Owen


Tracklist:
1.The Man Comes Around
2.I Cant Help It If I'm Still In Love With You
3.You're Still On My Mind
4.Sunday Morning Coming Down
5.Mississippi
6.I Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In
7.I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
8.Once A Day
9.The End Of The World
10.Rocky Mountain High
11.Keep On Rocking In The Free World

...and before you complain:👇🏼




320 Kbps---> MEGA

Scans included





________________________________________________



Bathory - Hammerheart (1990)


Tracklist:
01. Shores In Flames
02. Valhalla
03. Baptised In Fire And Ice
04. Father To Son
05. Song To Hall Up High
06. Home Of Once Brave
07. One Rode To Asa Bay
08. Outro


320 Kbps---> MEGA

Scans included

3 commenti:

  1. "Hey, Fuck'em If They Can't Take A Joke!", so I say there are A LOOOOOT TO FUCK!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. MESSHUGGAH - Nu Tjö Vi | ReVIVED:

      https://metalmadness.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=381327#p381327

      Elimina
  2. MESHUGGAH - Jag Klarar Inte Av Sprit | ReVIVED:

    https://metalmadness.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=381326#p381326

    RispondiElimina