mercoledì 6 gennaio 2021

Guitar Heroes - Heavy Guitar (1992)

I post this only because it seems impossible to find it in the web; also in Discogs it is not listed. It's a kind of "Karaoke album", infact all songs are instrumental



Tracklist:

CD 1

1. I Love Rock'n'Roll

2. Love In An Elevator

3. Armageddon It

4. Dr. Feelgood

5. Here I Go Again

6. Iron Wheel

7. Aiming High

8. Final Strike

9. Sweet Child O'Mine

10. Lay Your Hands On Me

11. Livin' In Sin

12. Wind Of Change


CD 2

1. Fool For Your Lovin'

2. Tears On A Rose

3. Desert Warrior

4. Blaze Of Glory

5. Every Rose Has Its Thorn

6. Cevedale

7. Fire In The East

8. Tropic Of Cancer

9. I'll Be There For You

10. Rondo A La Turka

11. Send Me An Angel

12. I Want To Know What Love Is

13. Faktor



320 Kbps---> MediaFire

Scans included


3 commenti: